These Moodle overviews are typically 20-minutes long and will answer the following questions:
- How do I add content (documents, media files, web links, my syllabus, etc.) to my Moodle course?
- How do students enroll in my Moodle course?
- How do I set up interactive activities for my students (including quizzes, discussion forums, assignment or paper submissions)?
- How do I give collaborators access to my Moodle course sites?
- How do I embed video clips into my course site?
Topic-specific Moodle tutorials can be scheduled as well, including:
- Setting up your Gradebook
- Setting up and sharing Quiz bank questions with colleagues
- Setting up Groups in your Moodle course, to allow for small-group work
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your
20-minute introduction to Moodle.