We specialize in offering convenient, one-on-one, (and did I mention: brief?) Introduction to Moodle sessions for new (and new-to-Moodle) faculty members.
These Moodle overviews are typically 20-minutes long and will answer the following questions:
- How do I add content (documents, media files, web links, my syllabus, etc.) to my Moodle course?
- How do students enroll in my Moodle course?
- How do I set up interactive activities for my students (including quizzes, discussion forums, assignment or paper submissions)?
- How do I give collaborators/guests access to my Moodle course sites?
- How do I embed video clips into my course site?
Topic-specific Moodle tutorials can be scheduled as well, including:
- Setting up your Gradebook
- Setting up and sharing Quiz bank questions with colleagues
- Setting up Groups in your Moodle course, to allow for small-group work
Email email@example.com to schedule your 20-minute introduction to Moodle.